Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sometimes I wish I lived in the City...

(Comment: I've not been posting my adventures recently. It's not that I haven't had any advetures lately, but rather that they've been such a common occurance, that I haven't had time to share them!)

Ok, I'm almost a city girl, but not quite.

Today we picked up the car from being serviced. While it was "routine maintenance", it did cost $1,400. The price of just maintaining a vehicle, sometimes seems expensive.

If I were completely a city girl, and relied soley on public transportation/pedestrian/bicycle, we wouldn't have to maintain our vehicles!

However, I think living without a vehicle would be quite a challenge!

(For instance, it's easier to pile kids in the van and go on errands than it would be just have an adventure getting there.)

No comments: