Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Cards / Christmas Packages

Well, it's the sixth day of Christmas, and the before-Christmas rituals haven't quite been all done.

I love Christmas Cards - It's so much fun to get mail from all sorts of friends, family and associates. It's great to see yearly picture updates. Christmas Cards are a significant part of our Christmas decorations. (The challenge is that I feel guilty about retiring them to the recycle-bin/trash sometime in January.)

This year, we're not sending a letter with our Christmas cards (maybe next year?). The impressive feat is that, as I type this, we have mailed 85% of our Christmas Cards. I always feel bad for those that somehow make it to the bottom of the pile. Sometimes it's the closest friends -- I want to include a special note, or include the card in a package -- who end up getting theirs the latest.

Thankfully, there are twelve days of Christmas. So, I have six days left to continue to celebrate Christmas - and finish the Christmas cards that will be sent.

No comments: