Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cereal For Breakfast

We had cereal for breakfast this morning.

Simple: Cornflakes with frozen blue berries, topped with whole milk.

I used to love daily cereal, but now we have it more infrequently.

Yes, it is quite convenient in the breakfast-in-seconds experience.

However, with several small children, I have discovered that cereal is one food that ends up all over the dining room floor, and requires more clean-up then other breakfasts.

Furthermore, the price of cereal (I like specialty cereals) is not as economical as a nice pot of oatmeal or a platter of pancakes.

Do you do breakfast regularly?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our family doesn't eat cereal for breakfast very often at all. In fact cereal is more of a snack for us between meals. I remember my Mother used to make granola and we ate that like cereal. Most of the time we eat eggs for breakfast or pancakes. Since we live in TX we eat burritos a lot also.