Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Answer to Prayer...

Yesterday was one of those days:
A day that doesn't feel productive, not much gets done.

And, then, it happened....
I was Little bit distracted,

I had two errands to run:

2nd errand was to go to the bank

But, at the bank, the two paychecks were missing!!!

I went home, praying... I know I brought the checks with, but, maybe I was mistaken??

After frantically searching in the car, around the house....

We got a phone call, they were picked up by the side of the road!

(Did I have them in my coat pocket and they fell out? Did I have them in my purse and they got bumped out as I searched for my keys?...)

The good news is: God answers prayer, someone cared enough to search for our phone number based on our name, and ...

there are honest teenagers who didn't try to cash & spend hard-earned income

No comments: